15 signs that say you are a CrossFit junkie.
- Your laundry contains 90% Gym Clothes, 10% Work Clothes. You no longer have any casual clothes.
- You giggle every time you hear the word “Snatch” in a WOD.
- You administer punishment to your children, friends, and co-workers in the form of burpees.
- Your Instagram and Facebook Feed is full of photos and videos of you at CrossFit.
- You keep reloading your Box’s website until tomorrow’s WOD is loaded.
- You have developed a healthy obsession with Bacon.
- You now own more pairs of CrossFit Shoes, Weightlifting Shoes than dress shoes.
- You dream of what it would be like walking around on your hands, rather than using your feet.
- You size up every bar, beam, and tree to do pull-ups on.
- You never use a trolley at the supermarket, it’s all about the real-life farmers carry.
- You shamelessly try and recruit all of your friends and family to do CrossFit.
- You wear your bruised shins like a badge of honour.
- You have compared your ripped and callused hands with friends.
- You realize that chalk is the answer to all life’s problems.
- You are all about the latest and greatest CrossFit Swag!
Wonder no more! And in truth you kind of knew anyway, right? The question is when did you realize? After your first workout? Or did it take a little longer for you to get that you were done, hooked in good and proper?
This list was taken from the wod life blog. Hit the link to read more articles